We understand that choosing a school for your child/children, especially when relocating, is not always easy.
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions by families touring the school. If you have a question that is not addressed on this page, please send us an email and we will provide you with a response.
- How can I apply?
- Is there an application deadline?
- Can I arrange a meeting with a school representative to see the facilities and find out more about the admissions process?
- Are interviews required for prospective students?
- What are your school fees?
- Do I need a German address to apply?
- Does BBS offer a home school bus service?
- Do German students need special authorisation from the local school of authority (Schulamt) to attend BBS?
- Does BBS offer any assistance when applying for visas?
- Do you offer any accommodation for students?
- Where can I find the academic calendar for the school?
- How big are the classes at BBS?
- What other languages are offered at BBS?
- What school qualifications do you offer?
- Do you accept students with special learning needs?
- Do BBS students wear a school uniform?
- Do you offer extracurricular activities?
- Is parent involvement encouraged?
- Where are you located?
- How to find us: