The Berlin British School is an independent private school that has officially been granted the status of a 'staatlich anerkannte bilinguale Grundschule', 'genehmigte bilinguale Integrierte Sekundarschule' and 'Ergänzungsschule'.
At BBS we are experienced in combining the best of British, international and German education to students aged 3-18 from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds. This diversity in our community of thinkers gives students an opportunity to explore issues from multiple perspectives and prepares them for the challenges they face in a rapidly changing and ever-more competitive world.
- Small class sizes to support personalised learning
- High standards of pastoral care with a focus on fostering students’ self-confidence
- Highly engaging teaching and learning
- Highly qualified teaching staff with English and German as the languages of instruction
- Support for students when applying for university places
We offer the IGCSE, MSA and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP)